Thursday 12 January 2012

Sandwich, Cheese Baked Shimeji Mushrooms, Pork Sausages

Strawberry jam with Butter Sandwich 
Mozzarella Cheese Baked Carrots & Shimeji Mushrooms
Pork Sausages

It's around 11 p.m.
I made myself an easy and delicious supper
I'm too hungry and wouldn't be sleeping early need to join my friends to play online games till morning
Below is what I baked with the convection oven.

 Mozzarella Cheese Baked Carrots & Shimeji Mushrooms

Grabbed a few Shimeji mushrooms from the fridge, some carrots....sliced them at super turbo speed because my friends were waiting for me to join them for group questing in the pc game we played.
Dump both carrots and shimeji mushrooms onto aluminium foil and sprinkled with mozzarella cheese shreds toppings.
Bake for 15 minutes at 190 Celsius
together with the sausages below:

 Baked Pork Sausages

I didn't bother about defrosting my sausages. I putted the frozen sausages on aluminium foil because I've no time to defrost it.
Bake for 15 minutes at 190 Celsius.

My emergency supper was prepared in a short time.
meaty and delicious

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

No comments:

Post a Comment