Thursday 21 June 2012

Nintendo 3DS Big AR CARD

I made my own Nintento 3DS Big AR Card

The big / giant AR card is made using colour printer and 4 piece of A4 paper glued together.
Created a set of Nintendo 3DS Mii characters using all save slots available ^0^
They look huge enough to pose at the coffee table and sofa with my dolls.

My AR card piggy drawing

All my mii creations posing for the photo using huge AR card.


This girl is my favourite mii that i use to play and store games.


Say Hi!


She can grow from a size of a thumb to a size of a puppy


All Mii gone crazy 


My mii sitting on BOB dog


All Mii doing all sorts of random pose


Mii floating..


A bored pose...


Angry Pose...


Peekaboo pose...


This is my second favourite mii she looks like a nerd


Silly pose...


No comments:

Post a Comment