Saturday 21 July 2012

Elemental Knights Online EKO

  Hang out with my friend in this mobile mmorpg game. We were at beginner level (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
It's a cute chibi character game but I was a little sleepy playing this, maybe we were beginners.
It's so boring to play a beginner.

 Helping my friend farming for  Zale Puyon Lv3 in EKO

 Going into the beginner dungeon in EKO to meet Maria the elemental knight for my friend's
 beginner quest

 At the dungeon meeting Maria in Elemental Knights Online

We cropped our game picture and use the photo editor to convert our picture into sketches
Looks like manga ლ(・﹏・ლ)

Our supper had arrived....

 Fried mantis prawn ♡
Hungry but i don't want to grow fat. I shared this with my friend.

We shared ice cream with banana fritters coated with sugar syrup ♡ for supper
We always come here for the ice cream... because I like the banana fritters.

No comments:

Post a Comment