Thursday 9 August 2012

Double Yolker - Fried Double Yolked Egg

Two Sunny Side Up Eggs On Piggy's Eyes Ψ(●` ཅ ´●)Ψ
Looks Delicious

The fried egg for lunch below is awesome
I was so lucky...
I ordered Fried Lemon Chicken Rice, the cook cracked an egg and it's a double yolker chicken egg.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ There was two yolks inside

Fried Lemon Chicken Rice with Fried Double Yolked Egg & Chicken Soup

I remembered there was once my mom went to the market to get some duck eggs.. The egg seller selling boxes and boxes of double yolked duck eggs during the mid-autumn festival. People like to buy double yolked duck eggs to bake double yolked mooncakes for the festival.

My mom didn't dare to buy them because the boxes of double yolkers not sold in a shop. They were sold by random seller on the street in the market during the mid autumn festival. My mom prefer to buy double yolkers from a shop than random street seller to avoid unknown fake egg sellers selling fake eggs and avoid getting non double yolked eggs.

How a chicken or duck could lay so many double yolked eggs to be sold?
 The chances are very rare and only happens on young hens with imbalance hormonal system. I never get double yolkers whenever I ordered fried lemon chicken rice at the stall. I was so lucky that day to get a double yolked fried egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment