Sunday 14 June 2015

Bloodborne PS4 Gameplay - Defeat Boss Cleric Beast SOLO (Boss #1)


My first Boss fight in Bloodborne and it was really tough. The boss movement is quite difficult to read and even after beating it I still not entirely sure how to dodge most of its attack, I was just trying my luck hitting and rolling away the whole time.

Since it is tree looking creature, I'm guessing it afraid of fire? I throw a few molotov cocktail on it and It seem to deal good amount of damage and sometime stun it. But it also make the boss really mad and did a long distance jump on me.

Perhaps I should have use a fast hitting weapon for this boss, but I always love double handed heavy hitting weapon. Overall I really enjoy the fight, especially the part where the boss grab and slam me on the ground, as painful as it is, I think the scene is really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment