Tuesday 29 January 2013

Schwarzkopf FreshLight Foam Hair Color (Lemon Blond) Review

Schwarzkopf Fresh Light Foam Color (Lemon Blond) dye on black hair

It's my second attempt to dye my hair. My first was done by a close friend. She dyed my black hair with light blond color using cream paste hair dye not foam.  For this foam dye i picked Lemon Blond quite close to the color she used on my hair because i knew it would turn out brown. It's safer to try on something similar.

Schwarzkopf Fresh Light Foam Color (Lemon Blond) hair dye

If Foam Hair Dye vs Cream Paste Hair Dye, foam is easier to use by yourself. You do not need a friend to cover every strand of your hair with cream paste dye and aluminium foils. If you use foam dye will be quick and easy like normal shampoo hair wash procedure. Pour onto palm to create foam to cover your hair, massage with foam for 40 minutes and rinse it.

Result: 
Picture above. Color not as strong as cream hair paste. My hair is long 2 inch above waist and I used one bottle for the whole hair. I'm afraid two bottles my hair might turn out striking golden will look creepy. I stick to one bottle and the colour turned out quite natural.

It's slightly brownish under the sun or room lights. From afar it still looks black.
If you want real blond you might need to bleach your hair first. I want it to be natural brown. 

The package contains:
☻ 1 Instruction manual
☻ 1 Hair Colour
☻1 Developer
☻ 1 push pump
☻1 gloves
☻1 After Color Treatment sachet

No comments:

Post a Comment