Saturday 12 January 2013

Yakitate Japan Anime Afro Head Look-alike Tree

It's almost 11am, went to the park for jogging and do some nature photography. The tree I captured reminds me of the afro head of  Matsuhiro Ken in Yakitate Japan, a very old anime series during my childhood. This tree makes me laugh ♬♩♫♪☻(●´∀`●)☺♪♫♩♬

The afro head in black shirt is Matsuhiro Ken. He's the manager of Phantasia's southern tokyo branch bakery store in Yakitate Japan anime. Yakitate Japan anime is a story about professional bakers with solar hands battle in baking competition to be the top baker in the world.

Above is afro head tree and this is my head 

Lake reflection of the trees in the park. There's small fishes inside. Some ppl like to come here for fishing..I saw a few fishing rod holder mounted on the ground holding the fishing rods.

No comments:

Post a Comment