Wednesday 13 March 2013

Feeding My Pet Spider A Cockroach


I caught a huge cockroach in the kitchen and fed it to my pet spider. Normally i feed my spider with milk and ants.. mosquitoes with broken wings and baby cockroaches occasionally. Milk and tiny ants are easier to obtain so my spider had these for meal most of the time.


This time my spider got a prey bigger than its own size. Yummy... The feeding last for days because this is a bigger cockroach.


Feeding a small sized spider is easier than feeding spider like this about the size of my hand. Found this spider hanging around under our butts while we were squatting on the floor reading map during a Compass Reading Workshop.


Here is a picture of us reading the map guided by a camping instructor before we were warned by the instructor we were having a spider staying still on the ground under one of our butts.
 It really freaked me out..although i keep a garden spider ><""

The Spider was too camouflaged that i couldn't see its presence...the instructor has a sharp eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment