Wednesday 12 September 2012

D.I.Y Nail Art Design : How to use Ladybug 3D Nail Decals


It's past midnight, bought some metallic pink colored fake plastic nails at a pharmacy years ago. The color a little too plain and looks like Kpop or Lady Gaga type of metallic nail colors which looks cool. I wanted to decorate the plain metallic color a little bit by putting some cute 3D nail decals on it.

 Ladybug 3D Nail Art Designs

Create 3D Nail Art on my metallic nails using pink crystals and rubber ladybug nail decals. 
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Bought the pink crystals nail decals from Mr. D.I.Y shop in Malaysia. The rubber ladybug nail decals are from S.A.S.A. Mr. D.I.Y sells nail decals at a cheaper price so I bought the crystals there.

How to make 3D Ladybug Nail Art Design

Since there's alrdy a pink metallic base coat color on the fake stick on plastic nails when I bought them, painting the nails not necessary.

1. Dip the flat surfaced back end of the a pink crystal with nail glue
2. Stick the crystals one by one on the thumb nail to form a triangle as shown in picture above.
3. Dip the flat surfaced of the rubber ladybug nail decor with nail glue and stick on the nail as picture above and wait for the nail decals to dry.

This is much easier than the 3D Hello Kitty Nail Decal Art I did previously because I could skip the nail base coat painting part. Save alot of time and nail colors. All I did is use nail glue. I must use nail glue because the tiny pieces of pink crystals are easily removable or drop out if I use Nail Gloss to stick on.
Sometimes, I use Nail Gloss on my real nails to act as glue.

Pink Metallic Plastic Nails

This is the original color and design of the pink metallic plastic nails. The glossy metallic surface were a little fake when put on and made it very obvious that i'm wearing fake nails. Putting ladybugs on the middle of the nail prevents those fake shines and my finger nails wouldn't look like metallic claws.
I transformed my Kpop type of metallic nails into cute 3D nail arts  ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢

No comments:

Post a Comment