Saturday 20 October 2012

Cute Piggy Plush , Earrings, Necklace, Brooch Accessories

Pink Piggy hug hugs ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。

Bought this cute little piggy from a gift shop many years ago. It's face features resembles me a little so i bought it.

This pink piggy is one of my favorite plushie been accompanying me for years.
 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I threw it into a washing machine to be washed several times so the color a little faded.

Pink Piggy Accessories Collections ( Piggy necklace, earrings and a brooch)

Went to Mid Valley shopping mall for shopping. Bought these piggy necklace, a pair of earrings and a brooch from the hair accessory shop because they look alike my pig plush doll at home. These piggies are from a different version of pig brand. They are not the same.

Piggy Christmas Tree

My Piggy dress up like a Pink Piggy Christmas Tree with too much accessories dangling on her neck, ears and shoulder. Overly accessorized   。・゚・゚ʕ゚;ᴥ;ʔ・゚・。

Piggy Bedtime Goodnight!

Piggy's bedtime...she looks cosy snuggling under the blanket waving it's hand.

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment