Sunday 28 October 2012

Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee

Pork Chop Pan Mee (fried pork chop, dry pan mee noodles, fried shallots & fried bean curd sheet) 
at Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee, ss15 Subang Jaya.

my brunch  ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢
I prefer to eat something more meaty instead of ordering the normal original pan mee with anchovies, egg and minced pork. I had pork chop pan mee with fried pork chop cutlets for brunch. Like their fried pork chop because the meat cutlet are crispy and tender.

 
Fish Meat Noodle (rice vermicelli, fried fish meat ,bean curd & vegetables)

I like to eat seafood Ψ( ◉ཅ◉ )Ψ
This is my fish noodles for lunch few days ago. The broth thick and deep flavor. Went there for lunch because they serve both soaked and non soaked fried fish slices. The soup has fried fish soaked inside the soup and they also give additional plate of  non soaked fried fish fillets together with some chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment