Saturday 9 February 2013

Yoke Fook Moon Dim Sum Restaurant Ipoh

Ipoh Dim Sum is always the best. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
My dad told me there's seasonal durian dim sum at Yoke Fook Moon so I told my dad to fetch me there this weekend because I like their durian mochi. It's located few shops away, same row with Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant, opposite of Ming Court Dim Sum Restaurant in Ipoh.

Durian Egg Tart at Yoke Fook Moon
When we ordered durian mochi the waitress introduced this durian egg tart. We ordered one to try. I prefer the original egg tart, the durian egg tart is a little too exotic and adventurous for my taste bud. There's some real durian flesh in the egg tart's sweet custard. This egg tart is seasonal because durian is a seasonal fruit in Malaysia so it's worth to try once in a while.

 Yoke Fook Moon Durian Mochi
This is my favourite ♡ If you like durian you might like this, it has creamy durian flesh with ambrosial taste wrapped inside the mochi. If I'm not wrong it's rm10++ above for a box of 6??? durian mochi? I can't remember the exact amount because it's so tasty that I focus on eating only didn't calculate properly.

Durian flesh inside the Mochi

The Durian Mochi size is about the size of chinese peanut glutinous ball ( Loh Mai Chi 糯米糍). Not small but not too big.The Mochi skin is soft and gluey.

Other dim sum we ordered which I like is the har gao (steamed shrimp dumplings), Gwai Fa Gou 桂花糕 (Osmanthus Jelly), and Fried Prawn Roll. The Wu Kok (deep fried yam dumpling with barbecued pork fillings) is good too. But I like sea food and durian so we ordered lots of seafood dumplings especially a variety of shrimp dumplings and durian mochi.

No comments:

Post a Comment