Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ladybird on Kiwi Fruit in Refrigerator


I went to the refrigerator to grab kiwi for supper and found this cute yellow ladybird glued on the surface of the fruit inside the refrigerator. 

The ladybird is not from our house because the box of kiwi never leaves the refrigerator from the day it was bought from the mall. 

It's funny to see the ladybird traveled all the way from the mall to my fridge. I wonder how the ladybird survived sticking to the kiwi fruit for days in my refrigerator. I guess the temperature  in the fridge is comfy enough for a ladybird (///◔(ェ)◔///) lol...

I had checked all the kiwis in the box for bug bite holes..they look fine not damaged at all.
The ladybird must be hungry.

Cute ladybird sticking on the kiwi fruit

The color of the black and yellow spots on the ladybird camouflage and blends well with the kiwi skin. Maybe the ladybird survived by feeding on kiwi skin. Ψ(●°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ ཅ °̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥●)Ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment