Thursday 7 March 2013

Pringles Midnight Snacks Review..Munch..munch

My midnight snacks supplies

Potato chips for supper  ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢
 stayed up late during the weekends to play games and hungry.

Ice cream is always the best to keep me awake at night and give me an
extra boost of energy because of the high sugar content. Got tired of ice cream, I stocked potato chips instead for a change.

I like Pringles with seaweed and Pringles with sour cream flavors. The original flavor is nice too. The Pringles Pizza flavor doesn't taste like pizza it taste like barbecued cheese which is a little odd. I don't like Pringles BBQ too, it's not a favorable barbecued flavor. The Pringles Spicy taste ok...the potato chips covered in red chili powder but they aren't that spicy which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment