Sunday 7 April 2013

Teddy Bear Pancake

Teddy Bear Banana Pancakes for breakfast. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
 My teddy bear pancake tower
Made a teddy bear pancake tower with a cookie cutter and s, bbq cheese for teddy's ears and chocolate cream to draw teddy bear's face on the pancake.

My Gingy the gingerbread man overjoyed to meet a new found buddy on my Breakfast plate. He had a short moment of joy before the teddy bear pancake disappeared from my breakfast plate forever.

The picture on the screen behind Gingy is an online manga I was reading. Bought Gingy from Universal Studio Singapore many years ago. The gingerbread man makes me hungry every time i looked at him.

My breakfast ingredients:
stacked banana pancakes topped with bbq cheese and chocolate cream, and sugar baked bananas with Hershey's chocolate syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment